Terms & Conditions
- Album Designing and Printing: Album designing and printing charges shall not be included in quoted pricing as it may vary depending on the number of photographs selected, number of sheets, quality of print, cover design, courier charges. Therefore, the client shall be liable to pay for these expense as an additional cost over and above the quoted amount.
- Travel, Food and Accommodation: Conveyance, food, and accommodation will be payable and/or arranged by the client for all outstation shoots (i.e. outside Bangalore) at actual. Airfare (both to and fro) will be payable for all outstation shoots in Bombay, Goa, Delhi and Kolkata. Bus fare (A/c Sleeper; both to and fro) will be payable for all outstation shoots in Hyderabad, Chennai and parts of Kerala.
- Payment Cycle: Payment shall be made in three tranches as follows: (a) Stage 1: Token advance (15-25% of the quoted amount) shall be payable in advance to confirm the booking and reserve the dates; (b) Stage 2: 50% of the billing amount shall be payable within five (5) business days from the date of completion of the shoot; (c) Stage 3: the balance amount shall be payable within five (5) business days from the date of successful receipt of all deliverables by the client.
- Refund of Token Advance on Cancellation: If a confirmed assignment is cancelled more than 28 days before the wedding dates, flat cancellation charge of INR 2000/- shall be deducted from the token advance. If a confirmed assignment is cancelled within 21 days and up to 14 days before the wedding dates, cancellation charges shall be 30% of the token advance, subject to the minimum flat rate mentioned in the above clause, whichever higher. If a confirmed assignment is cancelled within 14 days and up to 7 days before the wedding dates, cancellation charges shall be 60% of the token advance, subject to the minimum flat rate mentioned in the above clause, whichever higher. If a confirmed assignment is cancelled within 7 days before the wedding dates, no refund shall be payable for the token advance.
- Paparazzi Wedding Guests: Many of your guests may have smart phones or digital cameras. Some may even have a DSLR camera. These guests may be taking the photographs of your wedding at the same time. In the spirit of cheerful cooperation, the Client agrees to give us precedence over the guests in order to take the photographs required for the wedding services. We cannot be held liable for a lack of wedding photos if guests taking their own photos of the Client continually interrupt our work.
- Model Release: Once a consent is obtained from the client for use of the photographs, the Client shall be deemed to have granted the Photographer and its legal representatives, consent to use the photographs of the Clients for editorial, competition, advertising and any other purpose and in any manner, as may be in compliance with the applicable laws. The Client hereby releases the Photographer and its legal representatives, heirs and assigns from all liability and claims in connection with those photographs.
- Extra Hours/ Coverage: Our pricing slab is structured as Rs. x per day (= 2 sessions of 5-6 hours each). In the event, the client requires us to cover any extra event beyond these stated hours or in case the event gets delayed with no fault on our part, the client shall be liable to pay for the extra hours of coverage at the rate of Rs. 3000/- per hour.