As a child, I never knew why I used to cut those beautiful pictures from magazines and newspapers and keep them in my personal folder, until I fell in love with photography. I started photography in my law school in the year 2010. That time, I used to mostly cover official events for the university. Later in the final year of my law school, I got the opportunity to intern with Mr. Vivek Das, one of the most renowned commercial photographers in Kolkata. As of today, I have more than seven (7) years of experience at working on different genres of photography, in particular, weddings, portraits, and commercial photography. You can see my personal work here.
Achievement and Publications:
- Publication in Vistara Airlines’ Inflight Magazine (July – 2017 Issue) by MaXposure Media Group, Asia’s largest in-flight & corporate publishers with publications in 6 countries.
- Coverage of Adhuna Akhtar, celebrity, hair stylist and co-host of BBLUNT, which airs on TLC at the opening ceremony of BBlunt Salon at HSR Layout, Bangalore. Mention on BBlunt India official Instagram page here;
- Second highest number of reviews among more than 340 wedding photographers listed on WedMeGood for Bangalore.
- Featured as one of the top ten (10) wedding photographers in Bangalore on a popular wedding portal here.
- One of the judges for all India law school photography competition, organized by Bar and Bench in the year 2014;
Well, I think, this is just the beginning…
Thanks for dropping by!